Facebook Advertising workshop | Wednesday 25th April 2018
Have you dabbled with boosting ads on Facebook but don't know what the results mean or what tactic to try next? Do you know your custom audiences from your lookalike audiences? Does the Facebook Pixel get you in a pickle?!....
This beginner's workshop on Facebook Advertising will walk you through step-by-step how to create adverts in Facebook. You'll leave with knowledge and confidence to run your own successful Facebook advertising campaigns in order to reach more of your target audience, drive traffic to your website and gain more customers.
- Designing a Facebook advertising strategy
- The Facebook Pixel - what it is and why you need it!
- Choosing an objective and a budget
- The importance of targeting
- Getting the creative right: how to create a high-performing advert!
- How to read the ad performance table
At the end of the session we'll have an 'Ads Lab' - where you can apply what you've learned by creating your own ads live within the session with me on hand to answer any questions.
Can't wait to see you there. Remember to bring your laptops along!